- 50 cent generic viagra
- cheap viagra from canada
- generic viagra versus generic cialis pills
- viagra soft tablets
- viagra and unicure pharmacy
- generic viagra pages edinburgh find
The Bluegrass Institute is dedicated to promoting the growth of digital learning opportunities for kids across the commonwealth.
• Check out our “Digital Learning Now!: Obstacles to Implementation in Kentucky” report that shows one “real world” K-12 example of digital-learning success in Kentucky’s public education system – the Barren Academy of Virtual and Expanded Learning (BAVEL), a totally online high-school program.
The report notes that not only is Barren Academy “successfully graduating high school students once in danger of dropping out,” but the online school “accomplishes its laudable task for only 37 percent of the costs required to serve students in the state’s standard high school system.”
• Speaking of virtual learning succeeding in reducing dropout rates, you can’t get much more of a reduction than what Taylor County Superintendent Roger Cook achieved in his district. Taylor, to everyone’s surprise, announced during an Interim Joint Education Committee meeting last fall that he is operating “an illegal charter school” in his district.