- NJ school district legal costs: An article discussing the increasing legal costs in the New Jersey school system. This is a recent interest for our Operation: Open Records 2010 project as we have written about it here and here.
- Apparently energy managers aren’t enough: I blogged recently about how stimulus money is being used to hire “energy managers” across the state to analyze and make recommendations to school districts about energy use. Well apparently that’s not enough…now we have a Fayette County sustainability council. Not making it up, couldn’t if I wanted to. Maybe they need an education council to help with those underperforming schools…oh wait, they have one, the school board.
- Operation: Open Records 2010 – Update: Responses are still rolling in from our blast of records requests. Check the project portal to see what we have been after. More are expected to go out before the end of the month – and these will be really interesting!
- Here are videos of Jim Waters and Kevin Jackson discussing liberty, race in politics, the need for citizen involvement to achieve change, and much, much more!
- Help Kentuckians Take Back Their Freedoms! – consider donating to the Bluegrass Institute and support efforts for K-12 education research, forcing transparency in state and local government, and spreading the message of liberty across the state! Take action now!