- discount viagra canada
- effects of 150mg of viagra
- generic viagra cialis
- cvs and viagra
- medication on line viagra
- valentine no prescription viagra
Why does Beshear wants more of your money this time?
* Preserving SEEK funding for Tier 5 public schools (no improvement six years in a row) that refuse to implement improvement plans. “’I’ll say it again and again – we cannot move forward if we take significant steps backward in spending in our classrooms,’ Gov. Beshear said of his proposal.” Throwing more and more money at failing schools sounds like California. Is that where Beshear has Kentucky headed?
Mark Twain also said, “Irreverence is the champion of liberty and its one sure defense.”
* Maintaining current funding for economic development efforts and increasing funding for state parks. Is there a subsidy program that Beshear has not fallen in love with? Why must taxpayers who have never visited a state park be forced to increase the subsidy for parks that fewer and fewer Kentuckians visit?
Again from Mark Twain, “What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin.”