ALL CHILDREN DESERVE ACCESS TO A QUALITY EDUCATION
Scholarship Tax Credits give low-income parents the choice of being able to help their own children rise above the throes of poverty, giving them a brighter future by enrolling them in a more suitable school with the help of a school choice scholarship tax credit.
- PARENTS DETERMINE THE BEST PUBLIC, PRIVATE OR PAROCHIAL SCHOOL FOR THEIR
- CHILD QUALIFIED FAMILIES APPLY TO A SCHOLARSHIP GRANTING ORGANIZATION (SGO)
- INDIVIDUAL, BUSINESS, OR SGO APPLIES TO THE STATE FOR A TAX CREDIT ON BEHALF OF THE DONOR
- DONORS ARE NOTIFIED OF TAX CREDIT APPROVAL WITHIN 30 DAYS AND CAN DONATE
- SGOs GRANT SCHOLARSHIPS TO QUALIFIED APPLICANTS
- RECIPIENT FAMILIES ENROLL CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOL OF THEIR CHOICE
- APPROVED DONORS RECEIVE A 95% CREDIT ON STATE TAXES
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Call, email, or visit your legislators and ask them to support a scholarship tax credit policy!